Poland Krakow

Monday, November 11, 2013

Do You Believe In Me Like How I Believe In You.

Some people may says you work for hobby. Some people may says how you gonna survive? Some people says you got side income, no worry. Some people may says sell it all away.

Do i look like work for hobby? I think every job got the love/hate part. It depends how you gonna find the joy in your work, there must be some interesting parts in the same time there must be some boring parts as well. If I'm a singer & my hobby was singing, my boss wants me rehearsal & sing everyday i will get scared too, I'm sure everyone out there is the same. I know why they said i work for hobby maybe because of i look very chill & relax. So next time in case u want people to know u are hardworking & serious, u have to frown, which i saw it from my friend. That's not my style, I don't want to frown because u will have the angry wrinkles between your eye brown.

The god says would u put down all your LV & follow me. I replied: No, all my LV is all I have. I got some lands which 1st belonged to you but now it is under my name. The world keeps promoting money is the most precious gift. Money is the new god, If u got money u can be god as well. So there are many gods in this earth nowadays. We need to go sanctuary when we got no money, but when we are rich u already had the god in your bank or wallet which makes u feel so secure, all you have to do is take out your bank account book & worship the figure. That's why nowadays even the word "Allah" only reserved for the peoples who are becoming god soon, they can control everything like god. Their title will be: "its good to be god".

The god asks: Do u love me. My mouth says I do or maybe I did. But my action now has proven Im very friend with Tag Heuer & Carlsberg. They said action speaks louder than word... Only drinks can create that kind of super impact urge on me... Im very sure i love to drink more than anything & I love money because it can buy drinks. All i can say is I love god but i may not need to see u, this called long distance relationship or wireless loves(new one). My friend said the church is inside his heart, that really makes me laugh.

Sometime I felt I was everything & nothing all in 1. What Im doing is just following the trend of the world, if tomorrow onward the world will stop using money i will 1st 1 go to jump Sipadan ocean. Our bank account book will become mathematics text book for the children to learn 1,2,3,4,5.

I think i have to find out what i really wants.

Some people will ask: no money how u gonna survive, U know what i answered? I said no money will not die.

The father from sky above have put me under a panic spell for so many months. To make me feel brand new. Im from the top floor he kicks me back to the ground which i have never been before, A ground floor which u can learn the basic thing. My basic was never good so it is time. Honestly i dont know what is simplicity. Many peoples keep saying simplicity is the happiness but let me ask u, how many people can live with simplicity? Do u apply this simplicity action in your life? If u can poor as a beggar i very sure u are truly living with simplicity.

Some time people asked how u gonna survive. This is the best question & i got the best ever answer for u, What i will answer is: your question i will leave it to my god to answer, only he will know how i gonna survive. I have forward all the questions to the god to answer due to i dont have the wisdom to answer u right now. Handsome Pierce said You must have "faith". Yes he is right. I think "You Must Have Faith". U have to ask yourself do i have faith? Why do i so scared??? why do i feel insecure?? Y money cant give me peace??? Really have to find out who is the peace.. They said if u always get angry is because u dont have the peace in your heart.

Sometime u really dont know how much money u going to owe, how many money u will spend, how many friend u will lost in this very moment. U really need faith & peace in the heart to calm yourself down. Stop asking me how, but please tell me: Ivan, you gonna make it. Got to have the wisdom to talk. A lady said hard time will not last long, is just temporary, it will be over soon.

Some people said: if u pray for a raining weather u must bring an umbrella along. That's the action I like.

Only a panic moment can makes you move. This is true. I not really sure what i am doing is right or wrong. In this mean time I got to obey. They said sometime the god wanted to test you. I think he created this panic moment for me is because he believes that im gonna make it. Do something which is over your limit is almost impossible, but when u tried u will found out actually u can deliver more than what u are now. Of course there's no solo hero or independent hero in this world, only team work can achieve the best result.

No comments:

Post a Comment