Poland Krakow

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can you handle me

I'm very demanding hope my friends dint offended by me, or maybe they have knew it very early, they knew im a dick.

I'll check did u wear your clothes tidily
I'll check did u wax your hair well today
I'll check did u eye contact with me while im talking to u
I'll check what are u wearing today
I'll check are u nicely groomed
I'll figure out what perfume u are using
I'll observe the way u talk to check how true u are
I very choosy for the place for eating
I very choosy for the choice of music
I'll complaint the room service manager
I'll scold the waitor if i was feeling unpretty
I gave stress vibes to my friend when he's not coming for my party
I keep order when my friends want to go home

Anyway Im a Scorpio, are these the symptoms of Scorpio ???

No comments:

Post a Comment