Poland Krakow

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The 6th Dec 2010 Monday Evening

I just went to Pavilion KL with my tawau friends Wui Lip & Colin, we step in Pavilion at 4pm, actually when we driving on the road we have planned to have some happy hour drinks, the pavilion street is very arousing cos got La senza & CK super model, & all the different kind of races walk here & there, can see some bouncing ball as well haha, i promise myself not to sit there anymore cos is polluted my mind, dont want to put myself into temptation haha. We have drunk all kind of beers over there, so we are so hypnotized at 8pm, so i got home at 8:30pm & sleep until the next morning. Tuesday is a holiday. The Pavilion outdoor is full of Christmas atmosphere, but this year i think Sunway Pyramid got the most beautiful lighting & decoration for the outdoor...







No comments:

Post a Comment